Yet another record set by Homestead Homes! 40 Tennyson Avenue in beautiful Turramurra sold for $4,120,000! That is a record for Turramurra and a fantastic result for Homestead Homes. If you ever had any doubt about the superb quality of Homestead Home’s or their desirability then you can put that to rest.
Get in touch with Homestead Homes today to build your dream.
A luxury ‘Homestead’ residence of exquisite proportions, this brand new family home offers the finest in designer modern living. Set amidst an impressive 1189sqm of park-like private gardens and stunning year-round alfresco entertaining, its enviable east side setting is an easy 1.5km walk to both Turramurra and Warrawee stations and within the acclaimed ‘Bush School’ catchment area. Immaculately appointed with high calibre fittings and defined by its sumptuous selection of expansive living spaces, resort-inspired travertine terrace and sparkling in-ground pool, the home presents an exceptional lifestyle opportunity close to the area’s elite schools, boutique shops, parks and vibrant village atmosphere.
– Abundant light-filled living zones for both formal and relaxed occasions
– State-of-the art Miele gas kitchen with butler’s pantry and double ovens
– Opulent master suite, walk-in robes, luxe ensuite with tub and rain shower
– Sitting room with gas fireplace, media/family living, wine cellar, study
– Polished Jarrah floors, ducted reverse cycle air and automated gate entry
– 100m to Eastern Road shops and cafés, 1.1km to Wahroonga Public School
– 900 meters to Knox grammar
– New Zealand new wool carpet